TP-LINK Router Login
You should follow these instructions to login to your
- Connect the cable from the router to your computer. If you want, you can use your wireless network as an alternative option.
- Recommendation: If you are using an TP-LINK – Archer MR200 router, we recommend using a wired connection. This eliminates the risk of suddenly losing your session while making settings changes.
- Now access your router’s admin panel and fill in your router’s default user name and password in the desired fields. If you do not know your username and password, we recommend that you try one of the default passwords for TP-LINK routers.
TP-LINK Routers Help
If you are having difficulty logging in to your router, you are probably entering the wrong username or password. After changing both, we recommend that you write them down so you don’t have trouble remembering them.
- Login don’t remember your password? You can resolve this issue by not resetting your router’s login information. To reset your router, press the small black button on the back of your router for 10 seconds. This will restore your router to the factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, make sure the device you are using is connected to the wi-fi. You will also need to check if the wrong router IP address is set as the default one.
- Users may experience problems with loading time on pages or failing to reach the speed they need to access. This is because your network uses a different IP address. In this case, you should check our IP address router list and find the correct address for you. If you need help, you should check out our article on how to find your router’s IP address.